“I never would have imagined there’d be so much involved in assuring the quality of a finished product. I had no clue where to even begin.”
Need help with your interior space?
- Old or outdated space that needs a facelift?
- You need stamped design drawings for your building permit application?
- You found the perfect space, but have no idea on whether your company will fit within these walls?
- Tend to get overwhelmed and abandon your project?
- Don’t have any plans or details, thus can’t pull together a budget?
- Don’t have an eye for spatial visualization?
- No patience to do the research? Or, time to travel to various showrooms to source materials?
- Want to hire new staff, but have nowhere to put them? Or, need to downsize – you just have to cut back on space?
- Need a new interior look to improve your brand recognition?
Consider the benefits of working with a knowledgeable, resourceful licensed interior designer, who will partner with you in an inspiring, supportive process. You will:
- Understand construction drawings before project is built
- Experience no misinterpretations
- Avoid costly mistakes
- Benefit from design sense, unique ideas and attention to details
- Have value and lasting appeal from your investment
- Gain access to skilled professionals all working on your behalf
- Benefit from maximized space utilization
- Be guided through the overall process by an expert
- You will have a floor plan, as a road map for your project
Whether working on your commercial or residential project, I will guide you through all aspects of the design and construction process. I remain personally involved through all phases of your project, ensuring professional, accountable service. I offer you creativity and innovation, paired with practicality and budget conscious results. I will connect, inspire and support your needs.